15th March 2021
VITAL BRACE FAQ
Vital Brace Device Specifications
1. Is my device waterproof?
2. How long will the battery last?
Up to 18 hours.
3. How long will take to charge?
4. Can I clean my Vital Brace with a soft dry cloth?
5. Can I use liquids to clean my Vital Brace?
6. I heard there are different versions of Vital Brace being sold is this true?
7. Is there such thing as a Japanese version of Vital Brace?
8. Are all Vital Braces being sold in Japan and Malaysia the same?
9. What language does the Vital Brace use?
Universal Standard and Japanese.
10. What is Universal Standard?
A combination of English and Symbols.
11. How does the Vital Brace use the Japanese Language?
Digimon name and short animations.
12. My Vital Brace has a manufacturing defect can I get it replace?
Yes, please contact the KC Distribution Sdn Bhd retail partner you purchased the device from for assistance.
13. Do I need to keep the original packaging?
14. How long is the warranty period?
One year from manufacturing.
15. What does the warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects ONLY.
16. My Vital Brace got wet and doesn’t work can I claim the warranty?
17. I accidently dropped my Vital brace can I claim the warranty?
1. Can I share my DIM card with my friends?
2. My DIM card can only be paired with one Vital Brace?
3. I accidently paired my DIM card with my friend can I get a replacement?
DIGIMON VITAL BRACE APPLICATION
1. I heard there’s an English version of the mobile application, is it ready?
2. Do you know when the English version will be launched?
Date is to be confirmed.
3. I’m using an Android device; how do I know it will be compatible?
Your device will need Android 8.0 and above.
4. I’m using an Apple phone; how do I know it will be compatible?
Your device will need iOS 13 and above.
5. Does my device need an NFC reader?
6. I don’t have a smartphone can I still play with the device?
Yes, of course.