We are looking for qualified Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible to look for new business and developing long-term relationships with the customers.
As a Product Manager, you should work to satisfy customer’s needs and request, respond in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in related field.
- Business acumen with problem-solving attitude
- Able to converse in English, Malay and Mandarin. Japanese will be an added bonus.
- Strong in execution
- Strong self-discipline
- Willing to travel (within Malaysia) and work on weekend
- Good presentation skill
- Possess own transport
- To do market research on potential new areas, to market products in order to increase our market penetration.
- Support event planning and execution
- Preferably passionate about pop culture (especially Japanese Anime, Games & Trading Card Games)
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationship with existing retail network
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer’s needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Conduct high impact sales presentation and prepare sales proposal, articulately and confidently
- Ensure good coordination with other related departments as well Marketing Department to boost sales of product
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metric (e.g quarterly sales result, and annual forecast)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunity for growth
- Meet sales targets set by Managers and contribute to team effort
Drop us your resume at [email protected]